TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 55%
TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 55% is still the darling and one of the best sellers of the entire line of anaesthetic ointments in the world. This is due to its great anaesthetic power combined with fast occlusion, being super-indicated for tattoos, permanent makeup (eyebrows, lips, eyeliner), beauty with microneedle, puncture, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing, IPL treatment, electrocautery.
TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 55% is used for temporary pain relief, available without a prescription. The formula is quickly absorbed; no greasy or unpleasant residue is left on the skin. Available without a prescription.
Active ingredients: 7.0% lidocaine, 7.0% prilocaine and 2.0% epinephrine (adrenaline).
How to Use TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 55%:
- 1. Wash the area that needs anaesthesia with soap and hot water.
- 2. Cover the skin with a towel (40°C ~ 50°C) and hold for 5 minutes to increase the skin temperature and open the pores, which will help the anaesthetic penetrate the skin quickly.
- 3. Spread a small amount of cream onto the skin and rub it in gently with your hands so that the cream and skin stick together completely. Then apply a second layer of cream to the skin (keep 1/8 inch or 2 coins thick).
- 4. Cover cream with plastic wrap to keep cream temperature compatible with skin temperature.
- 5. When time reaches 50-70 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe off the cream, then start working （Usually numbs the skin for 3-5 hours.
- If you want to numb quickly, you need to cover the plastic wrap with a towel (50°C ~ 60°C) again and keep it for 5-10 minutes (it will numb after 20-25 minutes).
To know more
Our creams are recommended by tattoo artists and other areas of aesthetics and indicate their use, they are products based on Prilocaine and Lidocaine, substances that result in anaesthetizing the skin.
It is important to emphasize that the components of the product do not cause any kind of damage to health, but it is recommended to carry out skin allergy tests before use.
Where does the cream work?
DERME layer (composed of five layers of cells)
EPIDERMIS layer (a tissue that contains protein fibers, blood vessels, nerve endings, sensory organs and glands and is richly vascularized and innervated).
Store above 0°C and below 20°C.
For external use only.
Avoid eye cream.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not put this product in the rectum.
Cap the tube tightly when not in use.
A super important detail is that TKTX Numbing Cream, in addition to being efficient, DOES NOT CHANGE the tattoo colors.
Not consume alcoholic beverages, use drugs and lactose (milk and dairy products) for 24 hours before the tattoo.
Official TKTX statement:
TKTX Numbing Green is not suitable for use in an environment below 25°C, otherwise, it will affect the absorption of anaesthetics and may cause the skin not to become numb quickly.
It is not suitable for some people who have heart disease, high blood pressure, are pregnant or nursing, know an allergy to any ingredient, have thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate.